FSI Hedging Software™: An Analytical and Strategic Decision Support Tool
FSI Hedging Software TM is a user-friendly decision support tool that optimizes price risk management by providing analyses of price relationships between futures contracts and cash markets, hedging effectiveness and optimal hedging ratios and much more. In order to effectively manage your market positions it is very important to understand the complexities of commodity price relationships and market opportunities.
- Easily import your cash data of purchase/sales: automatic data sorting, which saves you time!
- Create basis-, spread- and margin analyses between cash/physical market and futures market and/or between purchase and sales.
- Save more time with creating graphs, easy recalculate from $/Bushels to € /Ton etc.
- What is the correlation between your output product price individual commodities such as soybeans, corn, wheat etc? Or between potatoes and sunflower?
- See if observed changes in trend can be proven with data and if you can trade on this trend change? See what your competitors may not see yet!
- Easily check forward prices of your current contract relations and/or determine prices that you can offer for sales of your commodity product in the future.
- Determine the risk reduction capacity of futures contracts or a combination of futures contracts with the hedging analyzer. Evaluate all possible futures contracts and futures contract strategies in terms of hedging effectiveness.
- Determine the optimal hedging ratio to obtain the maximum price and or profit risk protection.
- Simulate different hedging and trading strategies in terms of price/profit realized and hedging effectiveness.
FSI Hedging Software™ facilitates the discovery and development of suitable hedging strategies as well as hedge and trade simulation under changing market conditions. Find more information in the brochures below:
Industry Specific FSI Hedging Software™ Packages: Metals, Agro, & Energy
The FS-Innovators B.V. team has conducted extensive research in order to develop technically sound market specific hedging software packages for the Metals, Agro, and Energy industries. The industry specific FSI Hedging Software™ packages consider the unique conditions within the Metals, Agro, and Energy markets and allow users to learn and develop suitable hedging strategies to fit industry specific risk management needs.
• Market Data Analysis
• Market Opportunities Tool
• Risk Management Tool using Hedge Ratio and Hedging Effectiveness measures
• “What if” trading and hedging scenarios
• Operating simplicity
• Speed and Functionality
• Analytical accuracy
FSI Hedging Software™ Tutorial Video:
Take a few moments to watch the FSI Hedging Software™ tutorial video and learn the functionalities offered by our innovative decision support tool. We recommend watching the video in high definition (HD) for the highest quality screen resolution.
To learn more about the FSI Hedging Software™ package that has been technically designed to fit your industry needs contact us at email@example.com